- Monterey Bay F.C. accepts all major credit cards
- Cash and checks made payable to Monterey Bay F.C. are also accepted for ticket-related transactions
Refund & Exchange Policy
- All sales are final
- No refunds or exchanges will be made due to a game time or date change
Canceled or Postponed Events
- If a game is canceled or postponed due to an extraordinary event or circumstance beyond the control of Monterey Bay F.C. such as inclement weather, natural disaster, loss of power, or other force majeure, ticket holders may be able to exchange the original ticket for a ticket to a future game, subject to availability. No refunds will be given.
Child/Infant Admission Policy
- Children 3 years of age and over are required to have a ticket to gain admittance to Monterey Bay F.C. games.
- As a courtesy to all fans and to comply with fire regulations, children shall not sit in the aisles or walkways.
- Patrons requiring accessible seating may purchase 1 accessible seat and 1 companion seat in the same row, based on availability, consistent with regular ticket policies (i.e. during sale dates and hours, at comparable ticket prices, etc.). In the event of a sale with a limited number of tickets, ticket holders will only be able to purchase the set number of tickets available to purchase.
- Accessible seating is sold on a season ticket, mini plan, or single game basis based on availability. Accessible seats are reserved for individuals with disabilities who require the specific features of accessible seating. Ticket holders must have a ticket designated for accessible seating in order to sit in ADA seating areas.
- Tickets for accessible seats may not be sold to individuals who do not need the specific features of accessible seats. However, unsold accessible seats may be released and sold when a) tickets for all non-accessible seats have been sold; b) when tickets for all non-accessible seats in a particular seating section have been sold; and c) when tickets for all non-accessible seats in a particular price category have been sold. Also, ticket holders with a ticket for an accessible seat may transfer it, in accordance with Ticket Holder Terms and Conditions, to someone who does not have a disability.
- Professional cameras and cameras with telephoto or detachable lenses longer than the width (base) of the camera are prohibited in Cardinale Stadium. Only those credentialed by Monterey Bay F.C. will have the right to use such equipment. Flash photography, video cameras, monopods and tripods are also prohibited. Monterey Bay F.C. event management reserves the right to ask guests to put cameras or video equipment away.
- Please consult Stadium Guidelines for a list of all items prohibited at Monterey Bay F.C. games.
Modification or Relocation of Seats
- Monterey Bay F.C. reserves the right to modify, re-seat, and relocate ticket holder’s seats for any reason. Such relocation, modification or re-seating is within Monterey Bay Football Club’s sole discretion.
- Unruly behavior will not be tolerated at any Monterey Bay F.C. event, and in some circumstances, will result in the offender’s ejection from Cardinale Stadium. Such behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- The abuse of alcohol or other intoxicants
- Fighting, taunting, or any action that may harm or endanger others in the facility
- Any use of and/or refusal to extinguish smoking materials in the facility
- Abusive or foul language and obscene actions
- Any behavior resulting in the disruption of the game
- Throwing objects of any kind onto the playing surface
- Any other conduct deemed to be beyond the bounds of reason for a spectator attending a professional sporting event. Spectators who are arrested and repeat violators who are found to be season ticket holders may have their ticket privileges permanently revoked – regardless of whether or not the spectators or violators are the season ticket holders of record
Disclaimer/Assumption of Risks & Release of Liability
- The ticket holder assumes all direct and indirect risks incidental to the game and/or related events to which this ticket admits holder, including but not limited to, danger of being injured by equipment, players or officials entering the spectator areas; pre- and post- game and half-time event activities; lost, stolen, damaged personal property; and any incidents or accidents associated with crowds of people. The holder agrees that Monterey Bay F.C., its players, staff, and other individuals are not liable for injuries or property losses resulting from any such causes. Purchaser assumes all responsibility in case of accident or property loss on behalf of themselves and their guests.
- Each ticket issued by Monterey Bay F.C. is a revocable license and may be withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of Monterey Bay F.C. All tickets are subject to the rules, regulations and policies of Monterey Bay F.C. Tickets may be revoked for reasons including, but not limited to the following: failure to meet renewal / payment deadlines, violating the unruly behavior/sportsmanship clause including drunk or disorderly conduct, scalping or resale of tickets above face value, obscene behavior, and ownership disputes
- The holder of the ticket assumes all risks incidental to attending the event for which it was issued, whether such risks occur prior to, during, or subsequent to the actual event. The ticket holder agrees to hold Monterey Bay F.C. and other participating organizations harmless from any damages or injuries that might arise in the course of being a sports spectator.
- The opportunity to renew season tickets is a privilege granted by Monterey Bay F.C., which may be withdrawn at the discretion of Monterey Bay F.C. While Monterey Bay F.C. has and will continue to exercise reasonable efforts to allow season ticket holders the opportunity to renew season tickets, Monterey Bay F.C., nonetheless, reserves the right to review all accounts before offering season tickets for the following season. All costs incurred by Monterey Bay F.C., including attorney’s fees, relating to any dispute concerning season ticket ownership costs, benefits, and/or policies (whether or not Monterey Bay F.C. is named as a party in any litigation) will be charged to the season ticket holder.
Ticket Holder Terms & Conditions
- Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event. Ticket Holder voluntarily agrees that Monterey Bay F.C., participating organizations, and all other respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employees are expressly released by the holder from any claims arising from such causes
- In the event of a cancellation or rescheduling of an event, Monterey Bay F.C. shall not be required to issue a refund. Ticket holders may be offered the opportunity to attend a rescheduled event or to exchange this ticket for another event as designated by Monterey Bay F.C. except as otherwise provided by law
- Monterey Bay F.C. does not condone the practice of reselling tickets above face value. If you are caught scalping or reselling Monterey Bay F.C. tickets above face value, Monterey Bay F.C. may terminate your tickets. Ticket holder assumes all risks incident to the game or related events, including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury.
- Monterey Bay F.C. reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or who fails to comply with these or other Monterey Bay F.C. regulations. Breach of any of the foregoing will automatically terminate this license. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES EXCEPT AS THE PROVIDED HEREIN. EVENT DATE AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and if so, are void.
- Ticket Holder agrees by use of this ticket, not to transmit or aid in the transmitting any description, account, picture or reproduction of the event for which this ticket is issued. Holder acknowledges that the event may be broadcast or otherwise publicized, and hereby grants permission to utilize holder’s image or likeness in connection with any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event.
- In conformance with Monterey Bay F.C. policy and facility rules, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, controlled substances, recording devices, bundles and containers of any kind may not be brought into the premises. Please consult Stadium Guidelines prior to attendance at the event.
- This ticket is only valid for the event and seat for which it is issued. This ticket is not redeemable for cash. It is unlawful to reproduce this ticket in any form. Unless indicated otherwise, prices include all applicable taxes and/or cash discounts (if available).
Season Ticket Holder Terms & Conditions
- Account Holder
- The Account Name of your account information denotes the season ticket holder of record. For your protection, we will only accept payments, address changes, seat changes, additional seat requests and inquiries from the person designated as the season ticket holder, his or her spouse, or a legal representative. Tickets held in the name of a business should designate a company representative to make such changes and inquiries.
- Account Changes
- It is your responsibility to inform the Monterey Bay F.C. box office of any changes in your address or contact information. Please keep us informed of all account corrections such as address changes, contact person changes for organizations, phone numbers, and new email addresses etc.
- Unauthorized Ticket Use
- Absent express, written permission from Monterey Bay F.C., tickets shall not be used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes including contests and sweepstakes. Any ticket holder whose ticket(s) are found to be used for, or in conjunction with, any commercial purposes or promotions, including, but not limited to sweepstakes, giveaways, or drawings will have his/her season ticket privileges permanently revoked with regard to the tickets in question.
- Resale Policy
- Monterey Bay F.C. does not allow the practice of reselling tickets above face value with the exception of non-profit organizations that auction or raffle the tickets. Based on the aforementioned policies it is important to define the term “face value”. Simply stated our definition is, “the face value of the ticket is the amount printed on the face of the ticket and does not include any amount paid in order to maintain the option of purchasing the tickets or to receive the right to apply for the tickets (e.g., service charges, seat licensing fees, etc.)”
- If you are found to be scalping or reselling Monterey Bay F.C. tickets, Monterey Bay F.C. may terminate your tickets.
- Termination of your tickets during the USL Championship season may result in the following: The ticket(s) will be canceled effective immediately and the bar codes will be deactivated for that game and all future games; ticket purchaser’s license for buying tickets will be terminated for the remainder of the season.
- You are personally responsible for the tickets which are associated with your season tickets. Please be careful to whom you distribute your tickets. In the event that someone who is in possession of your tickets scalps or resells them, your season ticket holder status may be detrimentally affected.