While there will be no tailgating allowed in the parking lot, please join us in the Union Plaza for all pregame activities, including visiting the team store, enjoying the many food trucks available, and more.
Prohibited/Restricted Items include:
Weapons of any kind – guns, knives, etc.
Any outside food and beverages.
Animals (except approved certified service dogs).
Clear bags and backpacks are subject to search upon entrance: Clear bags and backpacks under 14” x 14” x 6” are allowed.
On a case-by-case basis, security may make exceptions to the Clear Bag Policy for parents of babies/toddlers with diaper bags, breastfeeding mothers, and those with documented medical needs.
Professional camera equipment, including but not limited to tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras.
Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones).
Strollers, car seats, baby carriers.
Umbrellas, beach balls, frisbees, sports equipment and toys.
Any metal, plastic or glass water bottles or containers of any kind.
Hard or soft sided coolers of any kind.
Incendiary devices (e.g., fireworks, smoke bombs, flares, etc.).
Streamers, balloons and confetti.
Illegal substances, drugs or chemicals of any kind.
Poles and sticks/staffs including but not limited to metal, plastic or wood (except pre-approved items in designated supporters sections).
Noisemakers, plastic horns (vuvuzelas), air horns, whistles or musical instruments of any kind (except in designated supporters sections and approved by Stadium Operations).
Skates, skateboards, scooters, hover boards or bicycles.
Aerosol cans (e.g., sunblock, pepper spray, mace, hairspray, silly string, etc.).
Any items deemed by Management to be inappropriate, offensive or potentially hazardous.
- Professional cameras and cameras with telephoto or detachable lenses longer than the width (base) of the camera are prohibited in Cardinale Stadium.
- Only those credentialed by Monterey Bay F.C. will have the right to use such equipment.
- Flash photography, video cameras, monopods and tripods are also prohibited.
- Monterey Bay F.C. event management reserves the right to ask guests to put cameras or video equipment away.
Clear bags and backpacks are subject to search upon entrance.
- Clear bags and backpacks under 14” x 14” x 6” are allowed.
- On a case-by-case basis, security may make exceptions to the Clear Bag Policy for parents of babies/toddlers with diaper bags, breastfeeding mothers, and those with documented medical needs.