Monterey Bay Football Club is excited to announce its second annual 2023 Summer Soccer Camps in a brand new format. These camps will be the perfect opportunity for each participant to enhance their skills, train with and learn directly from the Monterey Bay F.C. coaching staff.
Each individual camp week will include a total of 15 hours of professional instruction from MBFC coaches on the grass fields at CSUMB. Each participant will be trained in a fun, positive and challenging environment throughout the week. In addition, all registered campers in attendance will receive:
- 1 ticket + parking pass to MBFC’s Back to School Night match on August 26, plus 1 additional ticket to the same match for a guardian
- On-field recognition at the August 26 match
- Free t-shirt and water bottle
- Opportunity to meet MBFC player during the camp week
1) June 5 – June 9 (Registration Closed)
2) July 17 – July 21
3) July 31 – August 4
Ages: 6 – 13 years old
Days: Monday – Friday
Time: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Spots Available: 75 per session